OPCRD Commercial Brochure
We collect clinically relevant patient-reported outcomes (PROs) which are linkable to our electronic medical record (EMR) data.
Electronic Medical Records
A longitudinal electronic medical record (EMR) database of 13.7 million patients with fully characterised chronic disease data.
Our Health Care Professionals (HCP’s) can work on behalf of our GP practices to deliver patient reviews and collect bespoke clinical data.
OPCRD Technical Workbook
We are proud of our rich data
We value our research collaborators and partners.
- Health Care Professionals
- Academic Research Institutions
- Commercial Research Organisations
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Clinical Researchers
We provide a broad range of services.
- Data Access Licences
- Feasibility Assessment
- Customised Datasets
- Data Linkages
- Research Support
- Clinical Data Expertise
We combine data from multiple sources.
- Primary Care (inc Free Text)
- Secondary Care
- Patient Reported Outcomes
- Clinical Review Service
- National Patient Registries
- Clinical Trials Data
We are an approved trusted data provider.
- Anonymous Data
- NHS HRA Approval ref: 20/EM/0148
- ADEPT Commitee Governance
- Data Protection Register ref: ZA197058
- Information Governance Toolkit
- OPC Independant oversight committee